To add a Bank Account to the Inventory:
- Enter the balance at the date of death (applicable if you are working on an estate), and the current balance.
- Indicate whether the account is solely or jointly owned. If it is a joint account, indicate the percentage owned by the deceased or settlor.
- Select the currency, the account type, and the institution.
- Optionally, you can also include the account, transit number, and institution details. Including these details can provide more clarity later on in the process.
- For an estate: denote whether the account passes through or outside of the succession.
- Once you are finished, you can save the item, save it and add a new item, or add accrued interest to the account.