To add a Bank Account to the Inventory:
- Enter the balance at the date of death.
- Indicate whether the account is fully owned by the deceased or a joint account.
- If it is a joint account, indicate the percentage owned by the deceased.
- Select the currency, the account type, and the institution.
- Optionally, you can also include the account, transit number, and institution details.
- Although not required, including these details can provide more clarity later on in the process.
- Denote whether the account passes through or outside of the succession.
- If applicable, associate the bank account with a beneficiary by marking it as a bequest.