Upon accessing an estate file, you will land on the "Overview" page:
- The deceased information box shows a summary of inputs made during the case file creation process. To make any changes, click the pencil icon on the top right of the box.
- The tasks box shows the nearest four incomplete tasks per phase.
- The deadlines box shows all deadlines related to the case file (task deadlines and pre-calculated deadlines).
- The documents box shows all of the documents added to the case file.
- On the right of the screen, you can add notes with attachments which then get posted to the timeline below. You can also click the dropdown next to "System Activities" to filter results of the timeline accordingly.