The beneficiaries sub-section allows you to add residuary or legacy beneficiaries to the case file.
- To add a new beneficiary to a file, click on the "Add New" button
- To search for a beneficiary by name, enter their name into the search bar
- Clicking the ellipse icon (3 dots) to change the allocation settings
- You can quickly identify the type and legacy type of each beneficiary by reviewing the details on the list
- Upon clicking "Add New", a box will appear to enter the beneficiary information
- If the beneficiary is a minor or a trust, you can specify the type of beneficiary as a trust
- If you are unsure who the beneficiaries during the case file set up process, you can always click on "Preview the will in a new tab" option. This will open up a copy of the will you previously uploaded and allow for easy access to the beneficiary details needed to further fill out the beneficiary contact cards