You may be in a situation where you are trying to generate your forms or related documents, but you notice that none of the applicable information is filled in, or that there are missing sections.
Alternatively, you may have added/changed certain information in the Intake, Contacts, or Inventory sections, but your documents still reflect the out-of-date information.
If these situations apply to you, please follow the instructions in the sections below.
Part 1: Review the Intake section
In order for the Forms and Letters section to work properly, the Intake must be completed and saved.
Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Intake in the left-side menu.
- Review the form. Ensure each field is completed correctly, and that no required fields (marked with a red star) are left incomplete.
- Once you are finished, click "Save" or "Update" in the lower-right corner.
Part 2: Generate New
Naturally, when you make changes to the Intake, the Contacts, or the Inventory, you want to ensure that the documents you generate take your most recent updates into account.
By following the steps below, you can ensure you always have the most recent versions of your documents.
- Return to Forms and Letters in the left-hand side menu. Locate the form you would like to generate.
- Click Generate New in the lower-right corner.
- The new form will automatically be downloaded. It will also be saved in the Documents section of the app.
- If you wish to download multiple files at once, click Bulk Export in the top-right side of the page. You can then select the documents you'd like to download, and it will generate a .zip file.
Once you download the document, the issue should be resolved— all fields should be populated according to your Intake form, and any changes you've made should be pulled into the document.
If you are still having difficulties, please create a support ticket by emailing email@example.com, or wait for a response if you've already created one.
If you've created a support ticket but solved your issue using this article, please let us know by responding to the follow-up email.