The documents section serves as a repository for all files uploaded during case file creation, uploaded to tasks, generated via the “Forms and Letters” section or uploaded ad hoc directly within the documents section.
- Documents header items will include any documents uploaded during case file creation or directly to tasks.
- Additional documents will include any generated forms and letters or documents that get uploaded within the documents section.
- To upload an additional document, enter a title in the top bar where the red arrow is, click upload and double click on the file from the browser.
- The newly added file should appear in the additional documents list.
- To view a document, scroll through the list and click on it.
- The document will now appear while collapsing the list view.
- For each document, users can click on the ellipsis (3 dots) icon to download or remove the document (unless it lives under the Documents header, those cannot be modified).
- To close the document being viewed, click on the “X”.